Free Evaluation: We offer a free evaluation and will advise you on the most cost effective way of recovering your data securely and safely. No work will be performed without your permission.
FREE ROUND-TRIP SHIPPING.
We will cover your shipping both ways for ANY data recovery case that enters our Lab for Recovery.
We will provide a FREE Evaluation to see if recovery may be possible.
We will suggest an In-depth Technician's Evaluation and Report and give you a firm quote to have your data recovered BEFORE doing any work on your device. The Cost for This Report is $89.00
We will send you a File Directory Listing of all Recoverable Files to view in the comfort of your home or office before your final decision!
Logical Problems: (Cases where the drive is functioning and working normally
but data is missing e.g. deleted files, accidentally formatted
and other operator-related problems)
fee: $289-$389 (Any drive without hardware damage)
Note: If your drive has a software related problem, do not use
it! - do not attempt to run any tools to fix/repair or modify it. There may be a surcharge if your drive has been
opened or physically tampered with by unqualified individuals.
- No fix no fee policy: If we cannot recover your data, you pay no
- Average time needed to complete Logical Recovery is 6-10 Business Days.
Hardware Problems: (Cases where the drive is spinning but not detected, is intermittent or faulty)
Standard Hardware Recovery: $439 per drive.
For hard drives with circuit board, degraded media, beeping, failing or slow read/write head problems
and any other problems requiring lab work, including clean-room work with no internal parts replacement.
Complex Hardware Recovery: $700 plus parts per drive.
For hard drives with internal problems requiring clean-room work which includes read/write head replacement, motor replacements, platter burnishing, severe firmware damage and additional internal procedures requiring parts.
- No fix, no fee policy: If we cannot recover your data from a complex hardware failure, you pay no fees!
- Average time needed to complete a Simple Hardware Recovery is 6-8 business days.
- Average time needed to complete a Complex Hardware Recovery is 2-3 weeks depending on the availability of parts.
- If your drive is emitting any clicking or beeping noises, we advise you to unplug it immediately and bring or send it to us for a FREE evaluation. The misalignment that makes the noises can possibly destroy your data.
Smart Phones/USB Flash/SD/Micro SD/CF/ Monolithic Card Complex Hardware Problems: (Cases where the device is not detected, is damaged or faulty and requires PCB work)
Flash Complex Hardware Recovery: $389-$489 per drive.
SSD Drives including M.2 Style Drives Complex Hardware Recovery: $689-$889 per drive (Cases where the drive is not detected, is damaged or faulty and requires PCB work)
RAID RECOVERY FEES: Proposed after the FREE Evaluation.
- No fix, no fee policy: If we cannot recover your data, you pay no
Are you in a rush?
If you want our immediate attention for any type of recovery, a $100 RUSH fee (per drive) is required to begin work immediately; this ensures the fastest possible time to get your data back during regular business hours. Ask our friendly staff for this when you bring or send your drive(s) to us.
- Average time needed to complete a RUSH Logical Recovery is 3-5 Business Days per drive.
- Average time needed to complete a RUSH Simple Hardware recovery is 3-5 Business Days per drive.
- Average time needed to complete a RUSH Complex Hardware Recovery will be quoted on a RUSH basis based on availability of parts and internal procedures required.
We also offer Emergency Services where our senior engineers work on your drive immediately and work 24 hours a day until it's completed. For more information see: Emergency Services
How is Recovered Data Returned to You?
Important: If successful, we offer to provide a 1TB destination drive at $89.00, a 2TB destination drive for the recovered files at the price of $109.00 or a suitable drive if your recovered data is more than 2TB. You may also supply your own drive as long as it's blank and preferably new
If you have an urgent file you need right away, we can arrange to have it delivered to you electronically.